Hallo Guys

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

palosko

Original poster
Me name is Paul. Living in the EUROPE , Slovak Republic, Bratislava.
I love outside cooking, grilling and would like to start meat smoking. I got some experience on me Weber but I need something bigger. I would like to build me real smoker. That why I,m here.
I hope to get some of your experience.
Somebody able to sheer plans for gas tang or bigg tube smoker?
Many thanks

Pavol

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Thank you for the links. Very interesting. I would like to build some reverse flow BBQ it will be depend very much from material I will get. But probably not big size (I sow some small track...:yahoo:)

:welcome1: , paul , good to have you here. If you could get hold of a 55 gallon drum (metal barrel ) you can easily turn it into a very efficient smoker. Called a UDS (ugly drum smoker) .
Good luck with your outdoor cooking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky