• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hallo Guys

palosko

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Me name is Paul. Living in the EUROPE , Slovak Republic, Bratislava.
I love outside cooking, grilling and would like to start meat smoking. I got some experience on me Weber but I need something bigger. I would like to build me real smoker. That why I,m here.
I hope to get some of your experience.
Somebody able to sheer plans for gas tang or bigg tube smoker?
Many thanks

Pavol

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Welcome Paul!

You'll get a lot of info here on SMF to help with your smoker build!

Brian

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

palosko

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Thank you for the links. Very interesting. I would like to build some reverse flow BBQ it will be depend very much from material I will get. But probably not big size (I sow some small track...:yahoo:)

palosko

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Hallo to another corner of the world. This I like on internet most. Thang for welcome me.

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2012
:welcome1: , paul , good to have you here. If you could get hold of a 55 gallon drum (metal barrel ) you can easily turn it into a very efficient smoker. Called a UDS (ugly drum smoker) .
Good luck with your outdoor cooking.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.