Had an idea while grinding a brisket .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice Chop. Around here brisket is treated like gold. At 8.99/lb there is no experimenting. Those do look good thou, I may have to give a go with a different cut.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks like some mighty Tasty Treats, I found there Rich!!
Nice Job!!
It was a tasty experiment . Good way to cook up just what you need .
Thanks for finding it .
, brisket hasn't been under $4.49/lb
I never used to smoke it . First time was last year . Never even had it before that . I bought these at $2.98 a pound .

Great idea Rich. I'm ready to grind up some brisket, so I'll be saving a few choice looking pieces.
That's great . I'm ready to try again . It's nice because you get the grind and some to smoke .
I gotta try grinding brisket. Not bad priced here.
Get rid of the hard fat that won't render , then grind the rest . The flavor is fantastic .
Save a hunk and smoke it .

Nice Chop. Around here brisket is treated like gold. At 8.99/lb there is no experimenting. Those do look good thou, I may have to give a go with a different cut.
I was thinking chuck would work too . That brisket was 13 pounds . Just a way to get some to smoke , and still have the grind .
That looks pretty dang good! I may have to try that in the future
It was great . Over all wood would be even better .

Looks great Chop! That Bacon Wrapped would be gone fast. Nice work and great idea.

Thanks Warren . Give it a go at the Gathering .
This was a Great Post Chopsaw. I went to M&M Meats here in town. The local Family Owned Slaughter House/Butcher Shop and got a nice Brisket to give this a Go. It has to be the most Juicy Flavorful piece of of meat that I've grilled for the wife and I. She's very picky too. So, if she was Drooling for seconds, something went right. LOL

Reactions: chopsaw
This was a Great Post Chopsaw. I went to M&M Meats here in town. The local Family Owned Slaughter House/Butcher Shop and got a nice Brisket to give this a Go. It has to be the most Juicy Flavorful piece of of meat that I've grilled for the wife and I. She's very picky too. So, if she was Drooling for seconds, something went right. LOL
Oh, forgot to mention, I worked there as a teenager in High School. I guess around 35 years ago or so and they're kinda like an Institution in my home town. They give me a discount for being a Veteran and former Employee. So, the prices are Great !!!😆

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky