Guess I will be Selling my Smoker now....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2011
Everything must go! I am set for life...JJ

cb-products_pulled_pork_smoked_package.png

[h3]Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork[/h3]
Help yourself to slow-smoked pulled pork without all the hassle. Oscar Mayer Carving Board  Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork is slow-smoked with hardwood for hours until it's falling apart. Then it's deliciously seasoned for big BBQ taste with or without your favorite sauce - so every day can taste like tailgate day!
Nutritional Information
  • Turkey Breast
  • Chicken Breast
  • Roast Beef
  • Ham
  • Pulled Pork

Saw this same commercial this morning. Kind of like cheap beer. This is what you replace the good stuff with if the people you dont like are coming over.

"My pulled pork has a first name, it's 'O-S-C-A-R'..." :biggrin:

Well, at least it really does look pulled and NOT shredded!!!
Shredded stringy 'pulled' pork is scandalous!!!!

Best of luck to the poor souls who try it!!!!!! :biggrin:

~Martin

Last edited:
Come on Jimmy... You know that you have been secretly taking all of our recipes and using them for Oscar Mayer!!!!!!  
Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

laugh1.gif

I'll call dibs on the grinder, slicer and stuffer......

jk.gif

Oh my! This stuff really has potential! Thank you very much for posting this. This might possibly be my new secret ingredient.  I have a friend that wants me to make him up another large batch of treats for his dogs & I'll bet it would set them off nicely 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky