Ground beef p[atties for burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
hey all,

So I got a bunch of ground beef. Figured i would make some burgers in a skillet as it's easier when only making one lol. I seen some recipes look like freakin meatloaf with eggs and bread crumbs. I just want a normal pattie. Do i add anything or just make the patty and fry it?

Just season how you want, maybe a bit a worchestershire and fry away. You'll get some grease splatter. Especially if you do them smash burger style.

Reactions: negolien
Just season how you want, maybe a bit a worchestershire and fry away. You'll get some grease splatter. Especially if you do them smash burger style.
Thanks,

I have one of them pattie presses lol makes it easy I need to make em thinner though. Briosh (sp) buns lettuce sweet onions tomatoes mayo mustard :<).. Oh and I used some of the kinders buttery steak seasoning /yummy

burger.jpg

Reactions: BigW.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky