Griddle Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
The one thing I had not done yet with my griddle was breakfast. Turned pretty good. I really like that grilled sourdough. Need find way to bring this thing inside. Between the flies and the heat would be a lot more enjoyable inside.

20200711_071002.jpg
20200711_071913.jpg
20200711_072202.jpg

Looks like a mighty fine breakfast frome here Brian !

Check this out. I've been looking at them thinking about taking the plunge. Would keep you inside on those hot days away from the flys!

I have had a Blackstone for a couple of years. My cooking station includes that plus Weber gas grill and now my masterbuilt pro. Love to cook outside.

Good looking breakfast Brian!! I'm fixin' to go do pretty much the same thing. I'd been considering it but you've taken all the questions out of it with this meal. Thanks!!

Robert

Looks great, I bought some of the silicone rings to drop the eggs in, works well so they don't spread out and take up more griddle space if your limited,drop them on and a small spray of oil drop egg and wait

Looks like a mighty fine breakfast frome here Brian !

Check this out. I've been looking at them thinking about taking the plunge. Would keep you inside on those hot days away from the flys!

I going to take a good look at that. Using griddle in Texas summer just not that much fun. I keep thinking would be OK to use in house but than I say just not worth it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sowsage
Dang, now that's what I wanted for breakfast! Looks good.

Ryan

That's a fine looking breakfast Brian, Like! You might have just inspired me to get off my butt and fire up the griddle, tho it's already over 95º on my patio. We don't have bugs here in AZ, it's too hot for even flies and mosquitos to survive. Honest, been here a year and never had a bug bite, never see any. You might want to check about bringing the griddle inside, could be safety to consider. RAY

Great looking breakfast Brian! It’s afternoon here now, but I could go for a huge plate of that!

Thanks everyone. This probably last cook on the griddle for a while. Just getting to hot out. Thinking seriously about buying that stove top.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky