Greetings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

retread

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
Methuen, MA
I'm a new member using the handle "Retread" because there are too many "Jeff"s in here and I couldn't get a handle with it.

I've been smoking for about 4 years or so with a Masterbuilt gasser, but I just upgraded to a GOSM 3605 BGD (that's the "big block", right?)

My bride suggested it as a birthday present and I said "KEWL"! It's seasoning as I type this.....

Looking forward to playing with it and reviewing all the hints and recipes here

I set up a signature, but I don't know how to attach it here....

This wasn't supposed to go in as a new thread, I'm sorry. I don't see how to "send" a new post in a particular forum like "Roll Call"

If it makes a difference, I'm using Firefox as a browser

Retread

Welcome aboard!

To show your signature, click on 'User CP' on the top of the display, then 'Edit Signature' and select your options, etc., to make the changes.

If you want to change a current post without replying, click on the post you want to add to or change, and on the bottom, click 'Edit' and you can go back in and do your thing. You may want to type 'Edit' in bold so others can see what has been changed.

Enjoy the forum!

Eric

Figured it out..... I forgot to hit "save signature"......sigh

an Eye Dee 10 Tee problem

Welcome to SMF Retread! Glad to have you here with us.

Thomas
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the SMF, I see you've already become a member of the GOSM gang. It's all good my friend.

Jeff, Welcome to the SMF.

I myself am retired, retreaded, siped and vulcanized, so having another retread join the happy crowd is no problem at all.
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

PS. The new guy makes the coffee. Don't worry though new guys are joining all the time. Soon you will welcoming them with the empty coffee pot.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly members.

Be sure to check out Jeff's 5Day Smoking Basics eCourse, you can find it here it's "FREE"...5 Day e Course

Everyone here like seeing the qview so be sure to post plenty.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky