Greetings from SnowB1 Kenobi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

snowb1 kenobi

Original poster
Jan 7, 2017
Hi all,

My name is Terry.

I have frequently read through the posts on this site and got a lot of valuable info.  I appreciate the huge amount of cooking knowledge on this site.

I live in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.  The altitude at my house is about 5340 feet.

I have a Smokin' It electric smoker, a Char-Broil gas infrared cooker, a big gas grill and newly added Akorn Jr. cooker.

I've been smoking meat/grilling enthusiastically for about 2 years so I consider myself a noob.  I will continue to pull from the knowledge of the experts on this site.  What I hope to add is some experience from my own cooking - and especially at my altitude around 5300 feet.

I travel a lot for work so I don't check email religiously - same will happen with this site.  But I hope to gain knowledge and maybe I can even answer some questions time to time!

Thank you,

Snowb1

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from a cloudy and cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of          great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky