Greenhouse update Pics 10/16 Updated 10/25

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
Been busy but here's some pics

Added more pots to the towers notice the height of the front towers compared to the back ones.

f2b7221d_DSCN0263.jpg

Lettuce planted in a bunch of the towers

73f9b67f_DSCN0264.jpg

It's growing

bb156ff7_DSCN0272.jpg

71b91ede_DSCN0273.jpg

Planted more Tomatoes and Bell Peppers too

e1df60e2_DSCN0274.jpg

Also started building another smaller Greenhouse for a seed starting area and a new system

1b950f80_DSCN0268.jpg

184ac966_DSCN0269.jpg

64b56215_DSCN0270.jpg

I have gotten a little more done on it and will try to get more pics up soon thanks for looking

Excellent , my friend . Looks good and as they say ,"there's nothing like a home grown Tomato" (and other veggies).Now, if you can't or don't want all of that, send it to me,I've got a place for it....Hehehehe
biggrin.gif

Looks great!!

Need any help finishing the new unit??

Craig

Craig I sure could have used help putting up the framework it wasn't fun doing it by myself but of course I didn't think therefore didn't call ya. If the rain stops and the wind lays down I'll soon be ready to put the plastic on. Should have called ya when I was hand digging those ditches for the water, nutrient and electric lines too
biggrin.gif

Piney, evening...... Looks super......starting veggies in October.... WOW.... Just started freezing here at nights... Got my garlic and shallots in the ground... winter crops u-know.... I'll be thinking of you when I'm plowing snow in the driveway...HAHAHAHAHA....   Dave 

Very nice Piney. Like the way you are using towers. Haven't ever seen that myself, but then again I ain't been around too many greenhouses.

Mike

Craig I sure could have used help putting up the framework it wasn't fun doing it by myself but of course I didn't think therefore didn't call ya. If the rain stops and the wind lays down I'll soon be ready to put the plastic on. Should have called ya when I was hand digging those ditches for the water, nutrient and electric lines too
biggrin.gif
If ya need some help with the plastic call or IM me..

I am putting up a couple small green houses for Sissi today...not big...7x12x7..  easy.

Craig

If ya need some help with the plastic call or IM me..

I am putting up a couple small green houses for Sissi today...not big...7x12x7..  easy.

Craig

Cool post some pics of them

I'm amazed, to say the least! What you have done since early April.

We'll be in Crystal River mid-November for the winter and we'll bring cash for home grown vegetables.

I also owe you and the wife a nice dinner or two at your favorite restaurant.

We did pick a 51 pound pumpkin here at home in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

-Tom, Sandy & Chris

N FL Gathering V attendees

Thanks Tom glad to hear y'all are making the trip back down.

Got the plastic on the new greenhouse today and will try to get more done on it tomorrow then I'll post some more pics

Looking great, Jerry!  Is that thing ever going to be big enough for you?
biggrin.gif
I don't think so
sausage.gif

Seems I'm already day dreaming of the next one

Getting closer to having it the new Greenhouse ready gotta trim around the door and finish the plumbing and electric

b9527ee2_DSCN0275.jpg

db087ec1_DSCN0277.jpg

7c073609_DSCN0278.jpg

20b3e32a_DSCN0279.jpg

Here's some current plant pics still have Jalapenos and Sweet Banana Peppers going too but didn't get pics

392eec41_DSCN0281.jpg

ff086f67_DSCN0282.jpg

2c5444c6_DSCN0283.jpg

77260ac9_DSCN0284.jpg

8ce3b1b2_DSCN0285.jpg

17fbff3f_DSCN0286.jpg

dc98420f_DSCN0287.jpg

803e830a_DSCN0288.jpg

Incredible Jerry,It looks fantastic what you have done with your gardens.Im sure your yields will be much higher with a place to start your seeds now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky