Greenhouse Update 12/19

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
Things have been going pretty well with a few stumbles along the way. Here's some pics

Got the building built over the Injector Board (water and nutrient system) Still have a couple things to do to finish it up but just stuff like caulking

b8b4e28b_DSCN0295.jpg

6194497d_DSCN0297.jpg

4f45284f_DSCN0302.jpg

This is the injector board below the black injectors are drums holding the nutrients and the water comes in through the pipe on the right then the nutrients are mixed in then it exits and goes to the plants.

5998ca83_DSCN0317.jpg

Here's some of the seed starting Greenhouse

c78c705f_DSCN0298.jpg

b8b624d9_DSCN0299.jpg

01e0bd44_DSCN0300.jpg

1ab02fc8_DSCN0301.jpg

Here's some from inside the Greenhouse

80789b50_DSCN0303.jpg

5123e317_DSCN0304.jpg

1c096269_DSCN0305.jpg

d65c912c_DSCN0306.jpg

d1ba7e9e_DSCN0308.jpg

7d270dd3_DSCN0309.jpg

007eba97_DSCN0310.jpg

98c390d7_DSCN0311.jpg

a4265158_DSCN0313.jpg

6996da6b_DSCN0314.jpg

Piney every time i look at these pictures it makes me want to move south...then i remember our conversations about the summer heat and humidity...lol

The plants look healthy and and happy. 
Beer.gif
 The amount of tomato blossoms is unreal...hope the plants can support the weight with that much fruit on them..
icon14.gif

Last edited:
Piney, mornin'.. I love the pictures of your place.... In the pics where the starts are in the styro flats, are those misters in what looks like couplings ??? Very cool plumbing system....

thanks for sharing... Dave

What a great setup! This can't be the first greenhouse you have built.

Everything is so well designed. Pretty awesome stuff.

icon_cool.gif

Heck Jerry you have a growing compound now. The more I see your set the more I want to come visit. Now you have quite the set up for sure.

Dave I have two sets of misters in those pics. One is using the 1/2" PVC the misters are in a coupling like fitting and the mister itself will screw out for cleaning if needed. The second one the misters screw into 1/2" poly pipe.

Roller hopefully a bit of both I'm having fun with it but hope to be able to sell some produce as well

That is one fine green house ! ! ! really looks like you have taken your time to do everything right.....I can appreciate the work that you have put into this...and the enjoyment you must be getting out of it . 
superjob.gif

Looking great Piney!!

I had some of the cauliflower last nite.

Very tasty...was very sweet!!

Thanks!!

Craig

Wow Jerry that is really coming along. Quite a project for sure 

What a difference from last april............. I'll need another tour...................
icon14.gif

Looks-Great.gif
 I'm jealous.
biggrin.gif
What kind of nutrient's do you use?
Michael I'm using a 6-12-28 with trace minerals in the "A" tank and 15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate in the "B" tank I buy both from Verti-Gro

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky