Got me a new smoking buddy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I only had one cat that would willingly get into a car. Probably because I'd take him down to the local drive-up burger joint in early 80's, and throw fries on the hood of the car to attract chickadees. He loved that front-dash view! Dinner and a show!

Last edited:
Reactions: bill ace 350
Nice job on the rescue that probably wouldn't have survived in the yard.
Leo will eventually thank you, too.

My wife took in a cat many years ago. After a few days of hiding in the basement, guess whom the cat attached as her primary human? Yeah, me. Be 2 years this spring I had her put down. She rivaled Leo for size. It just caught up to her after 19 years and health went down hard.

• Sad
Reactions: negolien
They'll be grooming each other next week watch lol. Living her best life now.

As a side note

Like any kitten she plays balls out. I'll get a video next day or so it's hillarious. 40% of the time she's kicking herself in the face lol the other 60% she's flipping around like a gator

20230114_091018.jpg
20230112_035841.jpg

Orange kitty generally equals naughty kitty! Cutest damn things on earth but the one we have now is definitely the naught one compared to the other!

• Haha
I don't like cats at all but I did cave a few years back and got the oldest son a Maine coonView attachment 654199
He recently moved out and has a couple weeks to claim the cat or it's going to a new home lol. Only cool thing about it is her name is kitty Kardashian......she's got a fat ass.

Glad you got you a new buddy though negolien negolien seems like you love the guy
Son collected his cat yet? LOL

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE
Just got out to the site. Looks like the polydactol cat broke her rear leg somehow. She likes to sleep under the hoods of the semi trucks so.... not sure what happened. Too bad I couldn't grab her up like the kitten but after a year and a half I can't even touch her. Being a mouser is a rough life

• Sad
Reactions: clifish
Update... The property owner took that polydactyl cat to the vet. The vet thinks it was a hawk or an owl attack and She's doin ok. Not a shocker there's some big ass owls around there. the owner was kinda pissed he said that's his best mouser lol must be them extra toes. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
We all have those annoying siblings... LOL Kittens doin good full out jumping on him now and he doesn't murder her. She loves to ambush from behind and has been known to jump on our calves like we're trees with all four paws and ride our legs as we walk around lol.

• Haha
Reactions: pit 4 brains
It's all fun and games until that claw comes from under a door after your sock which is attached to your foot.
Our former cat Tom Thumbs would jump up on our backs and sit on our shoulders. It didn't hurt when he was a kitten but I'm glad he gave up the habit.

• Haha
We all have those annoying siblings... LOL Kittens doin good full out jumping on him now and he doesn't murder her. She loves to ambush from behind and has been known to jump on our calves like we're trees with all four paws and ride our legs as we walk around lol.

Big cat looks like "we are NOT amused!"

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky