Got a Blackstone Griddle.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice griddle and sweet assortment of firearms. The neighbors showing up to see if your cooking any of their family.
Jim

Congratulations, you're going to love it. I bought a 22" Blackstone in the spring and a month ago I upgraded it to a 28" and gave the 22" to my son.

Reactions: MJB05615
I have a 28" Pro series and use it all of the time. After getting this, I usually will cook outdoors on it, or other outdoor equipment than cook indoors.

Congrats. I got my 28" with soft cover back in September, loving it. Haven't used it as much as I hoped, now it's getting colder outside, and I keep it under a rooftop area. Worry if I do not use it at least 1-2 times per month it it will rust. I clean after every use, and put a small coating of veg oil after cleaning. May get the hard lid for better storing though. There's only the 2 of us now.
I got a steel griddle top for my could oven. Worked great. Oven died, got a flat glass top. Gor spacers for griddle top. Glass cracked under warranty.
Giving it to my parents for their outdoor kitchen.

Blackstone 17” for the travel trailer and I love it as far as the guns I had a great arsenal but nov 3rd I lost them all hopefully might find them in a few years lol

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky