Goose Tenderloin Marsala @the Firehouse for the Guys...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Been making a dent in the pile of goose meat I brought home from Kansas over the last month. This one is a real treat with goose tenderloins. Served over linguini and fresh hot french bread (bought....my sourdough starter is not ready yet)

The sauce finished with butter...
IMG_20230131_182234.jpg

The plate:
IMG_20230131_183722.jpg

IMG_20230131_183729.jpg

One serving left after supper. Took that home for lunch tomorrow.

Oh man does that look amazing! I’ll have to check with my dad to see if he has any goose to try this out! Beautiful plate!

Dang Keith! That looks delicious!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! It's pretty damn tasty!

That’s very impressive. Too deluxe for a paper plate!
Thanks Sven! I brought home 6# of goose tenderloins from the goose hunting trip so can do this 2 more times! The guys clean the kitchen so...paper plates it was.

Oh man does that look amazing! I’ll have to check with my dad to see if he has any goose to try this out! Beautiful plate!
Thanks Jed! If you use goose breasts instead of tenderloins I suggest butterflying in half, pound out with a meat mallet to tenderize, then cut into cutlet size portions. Let me know if you score some meat.

Reactions: bauchjw
Many titles I could give you based on your expertise in multiple areas. We will add the Goose King to that list!! Man looks off the hook good!!

Very nice Keith! Goose and Marsala, now those would be magic together! That sauce looks TASTY!

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! Meat, mushrooms, gravy, noodles, gravy....and some more gravy. Outstanding Keith!!

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
Looks great! Those goose tendies are special little treats!

Inda.....A great meal right there. Like Robert said....had all the major food groups covered.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky