Goodwill score

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 14, 2013
OFallon Mo.
I drive past this Goodwill all the time never stop in . Today for some reason I stopped .
Walked to the back of the store like I knew why I was there . Last isle on the bottom shelf
20181210_135546.jpg 20181210_135603.jpg
Judging by the date on the tag it must have just shown up . Brand new in the box ,, 12 bucks .

I drive past this Goodwill all the time never stop in . Today for some reason I stopped .
Walked to the back of the store like I knew why I was there . Last isle on the bottom shelf
View attachment 382466 View attachment 382467
Judging by the date on the tag it must have just shown up . Brand new in the box ,, 12 bucks .

Yeah, but... didja buy it?

My Daughter in Washington loves to shop at her Goodwill Stores. She scores some amazing stuff.

Nice Find Rich!! $12----Wow!!
That's the only Charcoal Grill I have any more.
Mine was my FIL's for many a year.
Now It's Mine!

Bear

Our local Goodwill is always well picked over by the time we get there. I did find a steal of a deal on an AllClad Wok one time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky