• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Good way to start the day

woodchucks

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 18, 2011
Brined over night. Dry rubbed and smoked with Royal Oak and Hickory chunks. Took about 4 hours at 225 to 250

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Yes sir, they look good. How'd they taste?

woodchucks

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 18, 2011
Tasted great.. Ate one put the other in the freezer for a meal later. Dang good way to spend a saturday.

Last edited:

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
Sometime try making some chicken salad with some of the leftovers. There is nothing better than smoked chicken salad. Just sayin'..

woodchucks

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 18, 2011
The Dude I love it.Thought about what to buy all winter. Decided to get the duo grill and smoker. Have done a pork shoulder,two chicken and cheese on it so far.

I am happy with buying it. Been using a gas vertical smoker for about 5 years, I am new at using all wood but like it a lot so far

shhaker

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 2, 2010
i figured being in the poultry section the best way to start the day would be a good lay..just sayin..... :P

ohhh looks great btw!!

lovey

Joined Mar 12, 2008
hey woodchucks im looking at getting a 50-50 you like yours. i also have a gas smoker box, how much charcoal/ wood for a good size butt

mrmeatcutter

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Looks good. I like the looks of that grill also. gives you the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.