Good Traveling Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scpatterson`

Original poster
May 27, 2007
Tennessee
Anybody got any ideas on a smoker that is easy to travel with. Say in a camper or in the back of a truck. We pull our camper and would like to take a smoker with us. My camper has a garage in the back that could hold one but it would need to be light enough to lift it up as high as my truck bed because the garage is just as high if not a little higher. I was thining about the Chargriller Smokinpro. Thanks

Put a trailer hitch on the back of the camper and build a trailer pit. You'll be the envy of the RV park. Not to mention, a friend to all.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

I have had my eye on 1 of those lang cookers for along time and have looked at putting a hitch on my camper. Man that would be a great addition to the camping trips.....

yes I did it and just stomped on the box at the end of the weekend and put it in the dumpster, and left with no smelly smoker. Worked out great. You can pre-build it at home and just leave it when you go on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky