GOOD SUNDAY SUPPER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Yesterday I rolled a little cherry smoke over some thick cut pork chops. Dang they were tender and juicy. Weber kettle with my charcoal method. Three of the chops I rubbed down with my favorite . (Killer Hogs) and the other three with my ole time stand by. (Cavender's Greek and a dash or two of Tony's) 1.5 hours they were done. Simple smoke and tasty. Oh! The pineapple sausage, green beans and sweet potato fries were good as well.
IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4765.jpg

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

DONE.jpg

SUPPER.jpg

Wow Hawg, those are some fine looking chops there buddy. Love the color and somehow I'm thinking O could tear up a couple of those babies :emoji_wink: Nice work there!!

Robert

Reactions: Hawging It
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky