• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GOOD SUNDAY SUPPER

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
Yesterday I rolled a little cherry smoke over some thick cut pork chops. Dang they were tender and juicy. Weber kettle with my charcoal method. Three of the chops I rubbed down with my favorite . (Killer Hogs) and the other three with my ole time stand by. (Cavender's Greek and a dash or two of Tony's) 1.5 hours they were done. Simple smoke and tasty. Oh! The pineapple sausage, green beans and sweet potato fries were good as well.
IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4765.jpg

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

DONE.jpg

SUPPER.jpg

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
YUM! I haven't done smoked PCs in a while. Thanks for the inspiration. Those look GREAT!

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Chops look perfect . I do the same with the charcoal . That's a really great looking meal .

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks great!! I did a bunch of them over the weekend too. Fantastic!!

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Hell Yeah!
I could go for one of those Killer Hogs rubbed chops right now. Looks so good, yum!

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Great looking meal!
Al

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like Hawg it is appreciated.

Warren

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Wow Hawg, those are some fine looking chops there buddy. Love the color and somehow I'm thinking O could tear up a couple of those babies :emoji_wink: Nice work there!!

Robert

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.