Good Morning from East Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pedigocreek

Original poster
Dec 21, 2010
Powell, TN
Hello Everybody and Merry Christmas!!

I have been reading this forum for the past couple of years and have spent many a Friday evening/Saturday morning gathering your opinions as to what I planned to smoke that weekend.  A big thanks for your help thus far.

I had a question for smoking prime rib that I couldn't find an answer to, so I signed up and asked it this morning.

I have a 30" Masterbuilt Electric that I think is wonderful.  If electric units aren't your thing, you won't get any lip from me though.

At any rate - I wanted to say hello and that I look forward to gathering and (hopefully) giving some information about the wonderful world of smoked nutrition.

Good morning back at ya! I have only been a member for a little while but I have gotten tons of help here. I am sure someone here will be able to answer your questions.

Look forward to seeing you posts.

Welcome pedigo,

You'll love it here.

If you could, please go to your bio page & put down where you're living.

Just the town & state, or even just the part of the state, if you don't want to give the town.

East Tennessee would be fine.

It makes it easier for us to help sometimes.

Thanks,

Bear

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF glad you decided to join in the fun. Good luck with the Prime Rib smoke and happy holidays

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky