Good looking butt you have !

Discussion in 'Pork' started by tyotrain, Feb 18, 2012.

1. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Well got up this AM to put on my pork butt on the smoker and noticed I had no hot water or heat in the house. Went to the basement and seen just what I didn't want to see 2 feet of water. It's been real warm last few days here in upstate new York and all the snow melting found my basement. I didn't have time to take pics of the cook because of it but I did get one of the end results. Turned out great pulled nice off the bone and got a nice smoke ring.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun and Happy smoking :)

2. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

And you didnt invite the neighbors to your new under ground pool and some BBQ..... Shame shame........[​IMG]

Joe

3. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Wow sorry about the Flood...JJ

4. sprky

sprky Master of the Pit OTBS Member

What a bummer. I know the feeling well though. Several years ago we got 12 inches of rain in an hour, many basements here were under water, mine included as my sump decided to crap out. It's 1 huge mess to clean it all up.

5. scrappynadds

scrappynadds Smoking Fanatic

Sorry to here about your basement............But your Butt looks real nice........

6. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Thanks guys :) local fire house came and pumped me out all is good now and new sump pump in place :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun and Happy smoking :)

7. davidhef88

davidhef88 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

ugh!  I hate to even thimk about that happening.  Just finished mine all off.  Sorry to hear it happened.  You just reminded me that I have to look into a back-up system.

8. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Nice job on the PP!

9. johnnie walker

johnnie walker Smoking Fanatic

Sorry  to hear about the basement being flooded but it looks like the butt turned out good! Nice looking PP!