Good looking butt you have !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Upstate new york
Well got up this AM to put on my pork butt on the smoker and noticed I had no hot water or heat in the house. Went to the basement and seen just what I didn't want to see 2 feet of water. It's been real warm last few days here in upstate new York and all the snow melting found my basement. I didn't have time to take pics of the cook because of it but I did get one of the end results. Turned out great pulled nice off the bone and got a nice smoke ring.

43f21c3c-362c-963f.jpg

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun and Happy smoking :)

And you didnt invite the neighbors to your new under ground pool and some BBQ..... Shame shame........
biggrin.gif

Joe

Wow sorry about the Flood...JJ

What a bummer. I know the feeling well though. Several years ago we got 12 inches of rain in an hour, many basements here were under water, mine included as my sump decided to crap out. It's 1 huge mess to clean it all up.

Thanks guys :) local fire house came and pumped me out all is good now and new sump pump in place :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun and Happy smoking :)

ugh!  I hate to even thimk about that happening.  Just finished mine all off.  Sorry to hear it happened.  You just reminded me that I have to look into a back-up system.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky