Going to pick up my new Lang!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bucktailer

Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
Hey guys.  Making the long trip down to GA starting tonight to pick up my new 84deluxe!  I am psyched and ready to start doing alot of queing!  I should be back by friday night so I will try to post some picks of the new rig shortly there after.  It will be a long trip but I can't wait!

Congrats!!!

Have a safe trip..

Craig

congrats on new smoker..
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Congrats and have a nice safe trip down and back. Your gonna like that smoker I have the same model only older. Take lots of pics for us to drool over

I 'm back.  Everything went well on the trip down there.   Took us about 11.5 hours on the way down and 14 on the way back.  Hit alot of traffic on the way back.  The smoker is awesome.  Really well built and it trailered perfectly.  The wheels and tires on this thing are really nice and the frame appears super sturdy.  Ben was great to deal with and I was glad I went down there to meet him and run over things with him.  I will try to post pics this weekend of the new unit. Can't wait to fire it up! Anyway, thats all for now.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky