glad to join sitting out smoking a ham new to me

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to  your first qview. 
icon14.gif

those last 10 degrees are the worst. I get so impatient waiting for that delicious ham. Are you goint to take pictures to show everybody here? I actually have a ham sitting in the fridge that I injected with maple syrup that goes on in the morning. can't wait!

at 156temp wont be long now been taking pictures so I can put them up. Maple injection, wow that sounds great bet you can't wait

can't wait to view it. My temp is 162 fixxing to wrap it and let it rest think I'll do the same it's 3:30 here in Tn. thanks a bunch for talking with me this evening

Awesome. Hope your ham turns out well. Can't wait to see the Q-view. How long did it take you? My ham last Sunday took about 11 hours. The previous Sunday's ham took 7 1/2. Both were just over 10 lbs. Never know.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky