GIVEAWAY TIME - INKBIRD Wireless Meat Thermometer INT-11P-B

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Put my name in the hat also. Think I'll go ahead and buy one too since I got a rotisserie coming.
inkbird wireless meat thermometer

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to be able to augment my current Inkbird setup with an Inkbird wireless meat thermometer when using my rotisserie on either grill!

Boy would love a Inkbird Wireless Meat Thermomete! Being retired on a fixed income, this would be my only hope of getting one.

My other inkbird products are lonely, would love to add a inkbird wireless meat thermometer to keep them company

Prize: 1 * INKBIRD Wireless Meat Thermometer INT-11P-B
View attachment 690601View attachment 690602To ENTER the GIVEAWAY: View attachment 690603View attachment 690604
Leave a comment with (inkbird wireless meat thermometer)
We will choose a winner on Mar 11,2024. Just so you know, this giveaway is open to residents in the USA. (No need any purchase or fee)

## FURTHERMORE,** **DON'T MISS** THE LOWEST PRICE.**
50% OFF discount is available now.
Using the 10% off code + 40% off coupon
Code: VZKRMPU4
Link: :emoji_point_right: INKBIRD INT-11P-B

And the APP UI for INT-11P-B had been updated like follows, more user-friendly.
More details please update your INKBIRD APP.
View attachment 690597View attachment 690598View attachment 690599View attachment 690600
looks like a great rotisserie tool.

Was it "The Rainbow Room" ?
Close, It was called the Last Chance. We townies called it the 3:00 clocker, because that's where you went if you didn't have any luck meeting women during normal bar hours.

Chris

I have only won two things in my life. A 45 rpm record at a school sock hop and a grease gun at John Deere days because I put the teachers name in rather than mine. Gave the gun to the teacher as we skipped his class.

Reactions: Timber II
Count me in please!

IMG_1263.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky