Generic Spam burnt ends.............lol

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

greatfx1959

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
here goes, doesnt get any cheaper than this and the result is fandamntastic tasting to me
2 cans of walmart brand spam cut into 1 inch or so cubes, next smothered in a little sweet baby rays, dusted with brown sugar and a little course ground black pepper, 2 hours in the mes at about 270 and voila. really these taste awesome to me!
spam1.jpg
spam2.jpg
spam3.jpg
spam4.jpg

Hmm, I'm going to try this. I've had spam with BBQ sauce before. And it wasn't bad. This. Though. Is beyond creative.Which Sweet Baby Rays did you use? I'm partial to the sweet and spicy myself. And what wood did you smoke em with?

Damn fine job there greatfx1959 greatfx1959 ! Bringing THAT up to the hunting camp this weekend! We got lots to do there and I'm sure it's gonna score big. Thanks for the idea.
Don

This has me reminiscing about fried spam sammiches :emoji_laughing:
I may try this at deer camp here in a month and a half

Looks really good, how the taste of the generic compare to the original?

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky