GATORS whop Bama?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
any thoughts or discussions, whos haveing a viewing party and score predictions

I say Fla 27 bama 21

and eating plenty of food and drinking plenty of jack  gonna be a fun night   (HOPEFULLY)

GO GATORS

Hmmmm maybe i underestimated BAMA???

wow  ihoped it would be close but this was not good      i can only hope we win out and meet again

hats off to you bama boys

I don't really care who wins, but I sure hope it's gonna be one of those "edge of your seat" type games and not a run away. My Bulldogs suck this year, but I still love'em.

d6f6efe9_uga-vii.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Yes mam you dogs aren't that good this year but I'm starting to think that our beloved Gators need to work on some things here too. Like running the ball, tackling, maybe catching the ball, and the one that I don't like it for Mike Pouncey is hicking the ball. Did you see the way they ran onto the field after winning I'm sorry that they just beat a 1-4 team thou. We definatly got a serious as... whooping from Bama.

GO GATORS

Last edited:
I din't see that coming. With our young D-backs I thought we'ed be in for a dog fight. Don't want to get my hope up yet. The "Ole Ball coach" has 2 weeks to prep for us.

The Gators are my favorite team but people need to realize the QB has never started a college game until this year they are a fairly young team with some new coaches its gonna take awhile. I thought the game would be closer but the turnovers were a real killer. Bama is ranked # 1 for a reason and personally I think the Gators have been ranked too high all year.

There was definately some whoppin going in. At least it didnt end like poor ole Tn.

I know I have a hard time countin past ten with my shoes on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky