Game Day Mexican flavors brunch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Brunch for the big Browns game day!! Sous vide green Chile and adobo egg bites with ranchers sauce and crema. A griddled chorizo hash of sugar free chorizo, poblano, red bell pepper, daikon radish , onion, spinach and cilantro. Served with fried tomatillos topped in avocado. Crazy good and keto of course. This one I had been tinkering with in my mind all week. Sometimes the cook doesn’t live up to the plans either in taste or appearance. This one exceeded both for me. Happy to share recipes for the hash or egg bites if someone were interested.
E5DA3CC6-E4B3-4B56-9164-87307CCEFD17.jpeg
43B63D65-A91A-4736-9C94-E638050A985A.jpeg

Wow Jeff, is that ever a great meal to kick off the big game with, huge Like! First glance tells a ton of work went into make that dish, beautiful job! RAY

Reactions: jcam222
Spectacular. Hopefully the Browns look that good today. I have them on the money line at +400 😂

Reactions: chopsaw
Lets go Chiefs. Nice looking plate for a losing cause Jeff. Sorry I'm a Giants fan, but I like Mahomes.

Point for sure
Chris

Edit: Mayfield to Mayfield loss of eight.

Last edited:
Lets go Chiefs. Nice looking plate for a losing cause Jeff. Sorry I'm a Giants fan, but I like Mahomes.

Point for sure
Chris

Edit: Mayfield to Mayfield loss of eight.
I loved outside KC a few years.l so like them when not playing the Browns. Only thing I’ll complain about is that no call on targeting. Clearly led with two crown of the helmet. Cost us a TD and 10 point swing.

Jeff...that meal is absolutely breathtaking. Another truly spectacular effort my friend. One of the most visually appealing meals I think I've ever seen. Sadly though the Browns aren't looking real good right now. It's not so far gone that it's out of reach but they are gonna need to step it up a bunch in the 2nd half. The Chief's are just chewing them up, more in the stats than the points but still...the Browns have their work cut out for them.

Robert

I love it Jeff! Chorizo hash and fried tomatillos really sounds like something I could get behind. Marvelously done as usual.

Well at least you have something to enjoy since the game isn’t going your way.

YO JEFFRO!! The Browns are a totally different team in the 2nd half than they were in the 1st. Add to that Mahomes is out, things are really looking up for Cleveland. I'm rooting for KC only because I always have and because we have family there but this is fast turning into an incredible game. that last drive with the 4th down conversion and several on 3rd down is making your team look like an honest to God contender. They are playing hard and getting it done...

Robert

YO JEFFRO!! The Browns are a totally different team in the 2nd half than they were in the 1st. Add to that Mahomes is out, things are really looking up for Cleveland. I'm rooting for KC only because I always have and because we have family there but this is fast turning into an incredible game. that last drive with the 4th down conversion and several on 3rd down is making your team look like an honest to God contender. They are playing hard and getting it done...

Robert
Without the no call for targeting we win. The league will send an apology letter for that yippie
Great looking food Jeff! Looks delicious!

Bet you wish this guy had been under center. Browns would have won for sure...
View attachment 481023

:emoji_laughing:
lol that ass clown was talking shit on Twitter about the browns losing in the playoff. Also bragging how he’s living it up on the Browns money. I replied and reminded him it good he has money because buying a ticket is the only way he will ever be at an NFL playoff game.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
That looks awesome! I would love your recipe for the egg bites. Sorry about your Browns!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky