Game Day Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pote05

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 27, 2010
Joetown, MO
New Game day Fatty, Stuff with Peppers, Onions and cheese...

47442c8c_FAtty.jpg

Pote05, that's a fine looking Fatty my Brother, the stuffing items sound great, maybe you could get a pic or two to post when it comes out of the smoker, good to see another Master, Scottish Rite, York Rite Mason and Shriner here, I am sure we must have a few more on here. Hope you have a wonderful Super Bowl Day and enjoy the game. 

Your New Friend and Brother,

Wor. Barry Scott Ratliff, PM

Sandy Valley No. 17 AF & AM

Grundy, Virginia

aka VirginiaSmokeSignal 
biggrin.gif

Pote05, that's a fine looking Fatty my Brother, the stuffing items sound great, maybe you could get a pic or two to post when it comes out of the smoker, good to see another Master, Scottish Rite, York Rite Mason and Shriner here, I am sure we must have a few more on here. Hope you have a wonderful Super Bowl Day and enjoy the game. 

Your New Friend and Brother,

Wor. Barry Scott Ratliff, PM

Sandy Valley No. 17 AF & AM

Grundy, Virginia

aka VirginiaSmokeSignal 
biggrin.gif
Thanks Brother, Last night we had our Moila Shrine Center Potentates Ball it was a great time.. We are having a Chili & Pot Luck Super Bowl Party, I might take the Fatty or might just stay home a watch the Big Game in the recliner...

Fatty turned out great... The Pepper Bacon was a great added flavor..

Yellow, Red, Green & jalapeño peppers, Red Onions, Pepper Jack Cheese..  

Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage

d23324cc_Fatty4.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky