• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Game Day Fatty

pote05

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 27, 2010
New Game day Fatty, Stuff with Peppers, Onions and cheese...

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice start!

virginiasmokesignal

Meat Mopper
Joined May 21, 2009
Pote05, that's a fine looking Fatty my Brother, the stuffing items sound great, maybe you could get a pic or two to post when it comes out of the smoker, good to see another Master, Scottish Rite, York Rite Mason and Shriner here, I am sure we must have a few more on here. Hope you have a wonderful Super Bowl Day and enjoy the game. 

Your New Friend and Brother,

Wor. Barry Scott Ratliff, PM

Sandy Valley No. 17 AF & AM

Grundy, Virginia

aka VirginiaSmokeSignal 

pote05

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 27, 2010
Pote05, that's a fine looking Fatty my Brother, the stuffing items sound great, maybe you could get a pic or two to post when it comes out of the smoker, good to see another Master, Scottish Rite, York Rite Mason and Shriner here, I am sure we must have a few more on here. Hope you have a wonderful Super Bowl Day and enjoy the game. 

Your New Friend and Brother,

Wor. Barry Scott Ratliff, PM

Sandy Valley No. 17 AF & AM

Grundy, Virginia

aka VirginiaSmokeSignal 
Thanks Brother, Last night we had our Moila Shrine Center Potentates Ball it was a great time.. We are having a Chili & Pot Luck Super Bowl Party, I might take the Fatty or might just stay home a watch the Big Game in the recliner...

pote05

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 27, 2010
Fatty turned out great... The Pepper Bacon was a great added flavor..

Yellow, Red, Green & jalapeño peppers, Red Onions, Pepper Jack Cheese..  

Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Oh Yea, That's what I'm talking about. That's one good looking fattie!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.