From Florida

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by dagger53, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Hiya, yall!
    My real name is Mike S and I live in central Florida. I'm not realy a noob, I've been smoking for about 18 years now, but recently recieved a Charbroil electric smoker from from my son for Fathers day and did ribs on it that came out quite good.

Hope to learn more from your experiences and possisibly add from mine.

2. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hiya, Mike! Happy to see you have climbed aboard! Take some time to go over the different threads and see what sort of information this forum contains. The amount of great stuff here is awsome! And we look forward to your input. Nedd a question answered,,,ask! Got a better way...let it out! And you will also note that this forum is building rapidly because of its family/friendly atmosphere! We look forward to sharing with you!
    Cheers!
    Monty

3. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF, Mike S. Glad to have your expecience on board. Looking forward to your posts!

Enjoy!

4. icemn62

icemn62 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome, looking forward to learning from someone with your experience. Never tried the electric styled smoker before, but think it would be helpful to not worry about temp control, or is that a problem for you as well.

Grab a cold one, out back from the cooler, and join in a discussion or three.

5. vi_xon

vi_xon Fire Starter

Hi Mike, welcome aboard! You picked a great place to share your knowledge, and to pick up a few tips. Everyone is really helpful, and the recipes are mouth-watering to say the least.

6. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard Mike. Look forward to sharing some recipes with you.

7. tommy c

tommy c Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Welcome Mike, I am A newbie... and I'm learning alot already. Look forward to chatin' sometime. Folks here are awful friendly and VERY informative. Glad to have you onboard.

8. jlloyd99

jlloyd99 Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Howdy Mike and welcome. You've found a great site to learn and share all you know about smoking meats. What were you smoking on before getting the electric smoker?