From Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dagger53

Original poster
Jun 25, 2006
Altamonte Springs, FL
Hiya, yall!
My real name is Mike S and I live in central Florida. I'm not realy a noob, I've been smoking for about 18 years now, but recently recieved a Charbroil electric smoker from from my son for Fathers day and did ribs on it that came out quite good.

Hope to learn more from your experiences and possisibly add from mine.

Hiya, Mike! Happy to see you have climbed aboard! Take some time to go over the different threads and see what sort of information this forum contains. The amount of great stuff here is awsome! And we look forward to your input. Nedd a question answered,,,ask! Got a better way...let it out! And you will also note that this forum is building rapidly because of its family/friendly atmosphere! We look forward to sharing with you!
Cheers!
Monty

Welcome to SMF, Mike S. Glad to have your expecience on board. Looking forward to your posts!

Enjoy!

Welcome, looking forward to learning from someone with your experience. Never tried the electric styled smoker before, but think it would be helpful to not worry about temp control, or is that a problem for you as well.

Grab a cold one, out back from the cooler, and join in a discussion or three.

Hi Mike, welcome aboard! You picked a great place to share your knowledge, and to pick up a few tips. Everyone is really helpful, and the recipes are mouth-watering to say the least.

Welcome Mike, I am A newbie... and I'm learning alot already. Look forward to chatin' sometime. Folks here are awful friendly and VERY informative. Glad to have you onboard.

Howdy Mike and welcome. You've found a great site to learn and share all you know about smoking meats. What were you smoking on before getting the electric smoker?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky