Fresh Strawberry "Boy Scout" Cobbler!! ~Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang Guess I am going to have to break out the #14 Dutch oven, for the next batch. LOL Thats why I reinvented this one, its small enough for a normal family.
Foamy, you know none of us on here are anywhere near "normal"!
Jim

Timing.
Troop leaves for (1st) summer camp tomorrow. Not sure what the leaders have planned. Considering the girth of the leaders, there will some treats.

Scouting is really needed in todays life. Leadership both given and learned. The most of the world I believe has forgotten how to raise a child. They don't care about the year/model of your car/truck, they only care that you spend time with them.

They will remember you forever, and pop up in places you'd never expect and you wonder what happened to the dumb kid that put the can of beans in the fire without opening it. How could he ever be a doctor or a sheriff, etc....

• Love
Reactions: Fueling Around
I worry about the current generation of leaders.
They are not of our mindset. Life skills is not the focus.
They are daycare providers

I agree, Attention Deficit Disorder is mostly a lack of parental attention and guidelines.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky