Fresh Sausage Sammies (HotAirFryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Fresh Sausage Sammies (HotAirFryer)

This has become my All-Time Favorite way to make Sausages!
Out of All the things I’ve made with this “HotAirFryer” Sausage & French Fries are the Best of the Lot.
It gets the sausage done just right with No Splatter, No Under-done, No Over-done, No tough or rubbery skins, with no work at all. And Easy Clean-up!!

One thing you ought to All know by now——If it’s Hard to Do, this Bear don’t do-it !!!

All I do is poke some Fork holes in them, and put them in the basket (Not touching one another).
Then I set the Fryer at 360° for 15 minutes, flipping them over at 8 minutes.
A little of Mrs Bear’s BBQ Sauce & a mess of Hot Banana Peppers & I’m ready to chow down.

Mrs Bear made us a nice Peach Pie for Dessert, finishing off a Great Meal for the Bear & his Better Half.

Thanks for dropping by!

Bear

5 sausages poked & ready for Frying:
IMG_2244.jpg

Temp set @ 360°:
IMG_2245.jpg

Timer set @ 15 Minutes:
IMG_2246.jpg

Uh Oh---The Lovely Mrs Bear made us a "Peach" Pie!!
Watch out for the Park Ranger!!!
IMG_2247.jpg

First Night's Sausage Sammy:
IMG_2249.jpg

Looks as though Somebody was All over this Pie!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
IMG_2250.jpg

Second Night's Sausage Sammies (Halved this time):
IMG_2251.jpg

These were Great!!
IMG_2252.jpg

Another piece of Pie for the Bear:
IMG_2253.jpg

Sorry guys---That's it---All Gone!!!
IMG_2254.jpg

FINI

Looks yummy. I am really liking our air fryer too.

Looks great bear, sausage-n-peppers with a spicy mustard are a favorite in my stomach. That pie looks fantastic also.

Point for sure.

Chris

Looks great . Haven't tried sausage yet , but we use the air fryer all the time .

Dang !! my Bear Carving Friend you just keep setting the bar higher and higher Everything looks
Wonderful Like

Gary

Dang that looks good!~ Like!!!
Just got the air fryer they advertise on the TV infomercial as it seemed larger than any I saw at Sam's club. 3 racks, rotisserie, basket and round tumble thingie included. Only done hash browns, tater tots, onion rings and chicken strips in it so far, but the results have been good . gonna try breakfast sausage soon and a rotisserie chicken.
Busy smoking a brisket today, so the fryer is on vacation.

Never thought of an air fryer for sausages..but the real star of the show is that pie Bear! Tell the Missus she better consider entering some church baking competitions!

I gotta find my recipe for Chess Pie now!

Dang !! my Bear Carving Friend you just keep setting the bar higher and higher Everything looks
Wonderful Like

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
This Fryer is Awesome for some things, and Sausage is one of them!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Dang that looks good!~ Like!!!
Just got the air fryer they advertise on the TV infomercial as it seemed larger than any I saw at Sam's club. 3 racks, rotisserie, basket and round tumble thingie included. Only done hash browns, tater tots, onion rings and chicken strips in it so far, but the results have been good . gonna try breakfast sausage soon and a rotisserie chicken.
Busy smoking a brisket today, so the fryer is on vacation.

Thanks Radio!
Now I'm Jealous!!!
I told Mrs Bear a couple months ago, "I wish I wouldn't have bought this HotAirFryer, so I could get that new HotAirOven with the multiple racks, Rotisserie, Basket, etc." You could do a whole meal in that one!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: radio
Thanks Radio!
Now I'm Jealous!!!
I told Mrs Bear a couple months ago, "I wish I wouldn't have bought this HotAirFryer, so I could get that new HotAirOven with the multiple racks, Rotisserie, Basket, etc." You could do a whole meal in that one!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

The only down side I have found so far is when using all three racks at once. The top one gets crispy and the bottom one is under done. Next time about half way through I will switch places with them. Having more room is a plus and helps keep one from over crowding things in the oven

Reactions: Bearcarver
Everything looks delicious, as usual!
That is one kitchen appliance that I have not gotten yet, but may have to look into!
Al

Never thought of an air fryer for sausages..but the real star of the show is that pie Bear! Tell the Missus she better consider entering some church baking competitions!

I gotta find my recipe for Chess Pie now!

There's nothing close to doing sausages relatively quick & getting done Just right.
Frying in a Pan splatters all over the place.
Grilling gets the outside done with the inside still raw, unless you play games for awhile.
My ShowTime Rotisserie used to do sausage OK, but the cord started heating up on me. Gotta get a heavier cord for it!!!

Yup Mrs Bear's Peach Pie was good, but nothing like my favorite ---Her "Raspberry Chiffon Pie".

Bear

There's nothing close to doing sausages relatively quick & getting done Just right.
Frying in a Pan splatters all over the place.
Grilling gets the outside done with the inside still raw, unless you play games for awhile.
My ShowTime Rotisserie used to do sausage OK, but the cord started heating up on me. Gotta get a heavier cord for it!!!

Yup Mrs Bear's Peach Pie was good, but nothing like my favorite ---Her "Raspberry Chiffon Pie".

Bear
Rasberry Blackberry is my favourite pie....and I always boil bratwurst etc before cooking them. Wisconsin thing I suppose to boil in beer, butter, and onions..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky