Fresh Sausage Sammies (HotAirFryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There goes that bear again boy coming out hibernation sure brings on some awesome meals. Have to agreee fries out of the air frier are great. still working on some other items. That peach pie would of only made one sitting at my table.

Warren

Last edited:

The one we got from the infomercial is actually a bit bigger than the one at Kohl's . The racks are square instead of rounded and the door also opens from the side instead of drops down. Just did frozen french fries in it and they came out great!

I just ordered it, it's 6 quart, with rotisserie etc.
They had a sale & it was $146 with free shipping.
Al

The Kohl's one, or the infomercial one? I hate infomercials, but after looking at different air fryers and talking to friends who have them, we decided the infomercial one was the largest and best deal. I think I will cook some breakfast sausage in it this morning and see how it comes out

I just ordered it, it's 6 quart, with rotisserie etc.
They had a sale & it was $146 with free shipping.
Al

That's Great Al !!
Wish I had that one---There's so many more things you can do!!!

Bear

There goes that bear again boy coming out hibernation sure brings on some awesome meals. Have to agreee fries out of the air frier are great. still working on some other items. That peach pie would of only made one sitting at my table.

Warren

LOL---It would be so easy to eat more!!!
I had to cut way back with smaller portions.
I did real good, but right now I'm having trouble getting below 230.
My ideal weight used to be about 210.

Bear

This is the one we just got. Still 6 quart, but the door opens from the side. The racks that come with it are pretty much square and not curved as shown in the pic below and there is a basket included that is not shown among the accessories in the pic. Not sure what other differences though
6qte_base_all3.jpg

You know how it goes the ones next year are always better. :rolleyes::eek:

Warren

This is the one we just got. Still 6 quart, but the door opens from the side. The racks that come with it are pretty much square and not curved as shown in the pic below and there is a basket included that is not shown among the accessories in the pic. Not sure what other differences though

I'm Really Jealous!!
Bear

You know how it goes the ones next year are always better. :rolleyes::eek:

Warren

Yup---Never fails!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky