French Toast (Very Beary Good)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
French Toast (Very Beary Good)

My Breakfasts usually consists of 2 or 3 Eggs & a little meat (Sausage, Bacon, Steak, Ham, or Spam), but we had some extra Berries in the Fridge.

So a couple slices of Italian Bread for French Toast (using 2 Eggs), with butter on both slices, topped with Mixed Berries & Real Maple Syrup.

I only do this about once a month, or less, but I love it. Not always with Berries.:emoji_disappointed:

That’s all Folks,

Bear

Got my Berries Ready:
IMG_5006.jpg

2 slices of French Bread, dipped in Egg, toasted in a Pan, and butter on both slices:
IMG_5007.jpg

A Nice Pile of Mixed Berries on Top:
IMG_5008.jpg

Then pour some Real Maple Syrup over the Top: Oh Boy!!
IMG_5009.jpg

Looks great. Havent has this for months. Maybe I will make it for brunch today.

Man that does look great . I have always eaten french toast with butter on it .
Nice meal to start the day .

Beautiful Bear, the berries would be a real treat, Like! French toast and bacon is about my most favorite breakfast, I need to start picking up some berries. RAY

Looks Great Wish I had some right now

Gary

Looks great John! I haven't had French toast in forever. Sounds like a plan for this coming weekend. Like the berry addition too.

Haven't eaten French toast in a long time, usually eat it with syrup and powdered sugar...the berry topping looks great on it.

Like!

Looks great. Havent has this for months. Maybe I will make it for brunch today.

Thank You Adam!!
Makes Excellent Brunch!!

Bear

Man that does look great . I have always eaten french toast with butter on it .
Nice meal to start the day .

Thank You Rich!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Beautiful Bear, the berries would be a real treat, Like! French toast and bacon is about my most favorite breakfast, I need to start picking up some berries. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Haven't eaten French toast in a long time, usually eat it with syrup and powdered sugar...the berry topping looks great on it.

Like!

Thank You Xray!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

missed this one bear, but it still looks good even though it's long gone! those berries look so refreshing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky