Free WSM??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It is not "totally" a scam, however once you look into the requirements, I think you'll find that you will have to spend a lot of money on a bunch of crap you probably don't want! They want to keep your eye on the prize, so you will ultimately spend money.
Free my a** ... run ... don't walk from this offer ...... in my opinion...

Squeezy

You keep clicking and clicking and they keep adding you to their email and then after an hpur of clicking and filling in stuff you have to "subscribe to" a half dozen or so sponsored advertizers crap, like CDs, or DVD's or whatever. ANd you'll never get to the last page that says you've gotten a free WMS.

Don't waste your time!

If I had time to play thier game I'd open an e-mail account on hotmail or any other place just to see where it would go. That way you wouldn't get all the junk mail in your personal e-mail.. I do have a few e-mail accounts for this purpose.

Joe

its not just a matter of opening an email account... i also have such accounts for junk mail but alot of these places where you keep clicking you have to give them your credit card numbers etc...

as said b4...free is free... you shouldnt have to subscribe or buy anything to get something for free... IMHO

here are the rules for that link
http://www.home-garden-rewardpath.co...729aab73a54294

once you complete everything, they call to make sure you have given proper phone #, now you are on their to call list and let the selling begin for your number...lol

It's like one of those "Free $500 gas card. All you have to do is fulfill all requirements". All you have to do is buy around $500 worth of useless junk that you dont want or will ever use.

If you guys see crap ads like that please send me the link so I can filter it out of the ads. I do make a little money with them but I want the ads to be useful stuff as much as possible.

I don't have too much say-so as to what ads get posted and they are constantly changing but I do have the option to filter certain domain names so I do that to the cigarette ads, vegetarian ads, etc. whenever I catch them.

Thanks for your help with this.

I can see that it would be sending a definite mixed message if thier were vegetarian ads in a Smoking Meat Forum.
icon_eek.gif
.....lol
icon_biggrin.gif

I started out one time filling out one of them ads, then stopped after abt 6 forms later. They keep you filling out them are you interested in: ads. And unless you "sign" up for one, or buy something, they just keep it going. I used a disposable email address, and in less than a month, I was averaging, 1400 emails a week just from that one curious trial.......

Use your own judgement, nothing is "FREE" in the world of business any more.

Bill

And the hard part is........It's a real "female dog" to get off everyones email list. I know, I did it once too. Did'nt buy anything, but still took a few months to stop getting around 25 emails a day.
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky