Free To Good Home Raffle: Brand New Slow Cooker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
very generous Robert, I don't need it though. another great give away by a smf member. people like you and so many others are what make this a great forum to belong to.
Very kind of you to do this Robert. We have several and they are a great way to reheat Q as well as setting up a buffet for a get together. They get a lot of use around our home.

Thank you guys for the kind words. Generosity seems to run rampant in this forum. I've seen several of these recently and it just proves what a great group this is...as if I really need confirmation :emoji_wink:

Robert

Yes sir I would like to have it. Please put my name on a piece of paper and drop in hat.
This is a mighty nice gesture... Thanks for doing this... You can throw my name in the hat... ours is an old analog one.. would be nice to upgrade ...

Gotcha!! Both names in the hat.

Robert

Put my name in the hat!! Thanks Robert!!
Put my name in the hat!! My cooker recently stopped working and we are in need of a new one! We used it frequently for dinner to be ready when getting home late from the kids sports. Thanks for the opportunity!!
View attachment 428092
Just purchased a vacation place on a lake and could sure use this cooker there instead of hauling one back and forth. Please put my name in the hat. Very nice of you to offer this. SMF is such a great place.

All three of you have been added. Best of luck!!

Robert

Just purchased a vacation place on a lake and could sure use this cooker there instead of hauling one back and forth. Please put my name in the hat. Very nice of you to offer this. SMF is such a great place.
Thanks for the chance tx smoker. Mine just went out after 20 years of use.
Would like to enter the drawing, our crock pot is on its way out.. thanks so much Robert!

All names in the till.

Robert

I would certenly hope that the winner is man enough to pay shipping on your great juster.

That offer has been made in the past when I've shared things with folks, but I'm not the least bit concerned about the shipping cost. Thank you very much for the thought though. My idea is to help somebody who needs it but may not have the means to buy one. IMHO if I were to ask for somebody to pay shipping cost would somewhat defeats the purpose. Tracy and I have been very blessed in our lives and once in a while we feel it's just the right thing to do by sharing those blessings.

Robert

That offer has been made in the past when I've shared things with folks, but I'm not the least bit concerned about the shipping cost. Thank you very much for the thought though. My idea is to help somebody who needs it but may not have the means to buy one. IMHO if I were to ask for somebody to pay shipping cost would somewhat defeats the purpose. Tracy and I have been very blessed in our lives and once in a while we feel it's just the right thing to do by sharing those blessings.

Robert

Thank You for your generosity.

Warren

Hey, if you Raffle off a Piedmontese Rib Roast, send me a PM.

Damn Jimmy...I forgot to mention this. Although I don't have any rib roasts laying around...yet, I do have two full 103 cut sub primal rib sections coming in the next couple of days from Certified Piedmontese. These should be a lot of fun to play with!!

Beef overload forthcoming,
Robert

Hope you got a Meat Saw! The 103 primal is cut by sawing the spinal column down the middle, then cutting the Rib Primal away from the Chuck and Short Loin primals. There will be all those bones to contend with. They can be cut away with a hand meat saw or Sawzall and Hack Saw Blade...JJ

Hope you got a Meat Saw! The 103 primal is cut by sawing the spinal column down the middle, then cutting the Rib Primal away from the Chuck and Short Loin primals. There will be all those bones to contend with. They can be cut away with a hand meat saw or Sawzall and Hack Saw Blade...JJ

I did my research before ordering these, believe me. Some results of that research you and I have already discussed :emoji_wink: I have a 1500 square foot attached garage and about half of that garage is full of tools, most of which are woodworking tools. I'm not the least bit concerned about getting the ribs cut, I'm more concerned about cutting them the right way :emoji_astonished: It's still gonna be quite a fun project and hopefully I get at least part of it right. That'd be a whole lot of $$ tossed in the can if I screw this up. Honestly though, I may not get exactly what I'm looking for but there really isn't much way to screw it up.

Robert

Lots of great Burger Fodder on a 103. This will be fun to watch your adventure too...JJ

Lots of great Burger Fodder on a 103. This will be fun to watch your adventure too...JJ

Yep, so I have heard...or read at least. Also some rib tips that don't have a lot of meat on them but are great for soup stock, and we eat a lot of soups around here. I also have some tasty rib sections, I can cut tomahawk rib eye steaks, or do prime rib a couple of different ways, or a combination of both. these average 25# in weight so that gives me a lot of options to work with. I'm really looking forward to this. The rib sections are to deliver Friday and they will be fresh, not frozen. My entire Saturday as of now is blocked out to play with my meat :emoji_wink:

Robert

WOO HOO!! Just got the email from UPS that my 103 rib sections have shipped and will be here Friday. I might just have to throw a couple ribs in with the slow cooker when I ship it :emoji_astonished:

Gonna be fun,
Robert

X2 on the rib tips. They have Beef Back Ribs locally but there is hardly any meat on them. They are great in soup, especially my all time favorite, Vietnamese PHO BO...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky