Free shipping at The Sausage Maker this weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crazymoon

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2014
Great North Woods, NH
Just a headsup for those in need of supplies:

Use coupon code: Fathers2021

open.php

I been wanting to try that Hot Pork Sausage Seasoning. Been using AC Leggs which I am happy with but keep seeing this one on forum. I like a lot of sage in my breakfast sausage. I am growing some and last batched dried some in dehydrator but it did not have much flavor. Wonder if can use fresh?

What are some other seasonings to order?

Looking at some of the ham cures. Wish they listed ingredients.

Boy they have a lot of seasonings that sound good. Maybe this a good time to try my hand at making sausages?

Last edited:
I just did the same thing Eddie, my order came 2 days ago. And the worst part is I really didn’t need it right away. I just make lists for several online retailers, and didn’t have anything to do last week so I just sat down & ordered everything from all of them.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky