FREE BBQ cook off in Tulsa!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wesb

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
i'll be taking my uds, i may even have to whip up another one between now and then to have some more cooking space. I'd be up for a team mate or two if anyone's interested. 

i forgot to mention free breakfast will be provided for the cooks!

Any takers?? This would be a great opportunity for guys and gals who have thought about competing, but have hesitations. This will be a lot of fun if we can get enough folks involved.

Well competition was fierce.  I placed first in a field of two.  The other team was reheating baby backs slathered in sauce on a gas grill, and their pulled pork was made in a crock pot. It was fun, and i got lots of compliments on my q. Hopefully we'll do it again next year, and we'll have more competition. And a rule against crock pots!

Hey Wes,

I just stumbled across this thread as I did a search for Tulsa. I also just recently started smoking and joined the forum. Let me know of any local amateur comps in the future, sounds like fun!

grilling_smilie.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky