Found My Favorite Quick Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nitty

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 28, 2020
Philly Cheesesteak Fatty. Wow these things are delicious. Bacon weave wrapped around 1lb seasoned beef, 6 oz cream cheese (pictured is 8 oz but we're going to cut it back a bit), sauteed green peppers/onions/jalapenos, 4 slices provolone cheese. Tied up. 225 for an hour. 300 for another hour and half.

LOQ155J.jpg

caoX9LX.jpg

iUDZ2Ex.jpg

Nice looking fatty you got there. It reminds me I haven't done a proper fatty in a while.

Point for sure
Chris

Great job! Definitely going on the list to do as well!

Ryan

Reactions: Nitty
Thanks for the kudos. It takes a bit of prep but otherwise it's nice how easy this is to make.

That looks to be the perfect size for two people. Great combination of ingredients also. I gotta make one! Thanks for sharing, Nitty.

Reactions: Nitty
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky