Found A New Wood Guy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy fellas and non fellas. Found a new Wood Guy today. 10 miles from the house. The guy has everything!
00X0X_5cnAsJmyO90z_0x20oM_600x450.jpg
IMG_20221107_155643.jpg
IMG_20221107_155701.jpg

Wood as far as the eye can see! Got me a 4x8x16 Rick of oak, hickory and cherry mix........$75 bucks
IMG_20221107_162909.jpg
IMG_20221107_162927.jpg

Going back tomorrow for another Rick of just hickory and pecan!

Nice splits, especially the cherry. 75 a rick seems very reasonable, I think it's higher here. Does he load for that price?
That's a great price for around here. My last guy was charging $220 delivered and stacked. I had to load this myself but you pull right up to the stack you want. Most people I found want $160 or so for loading yourself

Reactions: mike243
That's a lot of wood and a good price. When we did trees about all we got was pines and oaks we did process some of the oak for firewood.
Does he get any fruit wood? You might want to tell him to call you when he gets some which he might once in awhile

That's a lot of wood and a good price. When we did trees about all we got was pines and oaks we did process some of the oak for firewood.
Does he get any fruit wood? You might want to tell him to call you when he gets some which he might once in awhile
Don't you think Jake is fruity enough already? :emoji_laughing:
J/k Jake!

Ryan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TNJAKE and bauchjw
Damn I just spent $60 for a 20lb box of cherry sent to the house.....wonder what he charges to ship to NY...lol

• Wow
Reactions: TNJAKE
That’s a great find and hard to beat the price!!! Looks to be a bit more legit than your last guy!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Man oh man that is a beautiful sight….. pretty sure my wife would look at me and say “really what are you going to do with that wood…….” And then I would be buying her a new purse or shoes…..lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky