Forms For Smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

campfire218

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 9, 2016
I use these forms all the time when smoking. Does anyone have anything similar for sausage making, sous vide or other types of cooking they'd be willing to share? feel free to copy and print this one for yourselves. I keep an accordion folder in my cupboard with blank forms and separate tabs for each type of meat, cheese and other things I've done.

Attachments

• Smoking Form.jpg
    Smoking Form.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 197
Reactions: smokin218r
Not 5 minutes before I saw this thread I printed some of my basic ones. Yours is much more detailed. Like yours better.

I use one Excel spreadsheet for just about everything. I'm always adding or taking away columns, adding or deleting tabs. I use it to keep details on my smoking and grilling sessions year-by-year, charcoal usage, cure calculator, salt solutions (still in work), and even SMF real names to user names. Comes in real handy, especially if you know how to use formulas, filters, yada, yada, yada.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky