Forgive me …

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cannot begin to imagine the pain and grief Tim as I have grands that age myself.
Prayers for peace, comfort and strength for you and your family from my family.
Just know that we are all here for anything humanity possibly. Will be glad to talk and pray with you also.

Keith

Reactions: eaglewing
First and foremost, thank you all for the prayers and support.
In 1980 we had our version of Four Weddings and a Funeral … but one wedding (ours) and three funerals (father, grandfather, and mother-in-law). Always said if we get thru all this, nothing else can come close.
Never say never …

You said it best, it's a tragedy to outlive a child...to lose a grandchild is just devastating. I am thinking of you and am proud to be part of the group you're sharing this with.

I have no words and can't imagine what you and your family is going through. You all are in my family's and my my prayers

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Remember your grandson, celebrate his life, that is his gift to you. He stillives in your heart.

RG

I too have no words as there is no way to console on a tragedy like this. You have my deepest sympathies, just let the memory of that beautiful child live on forever.

Prayers have been sent. Please continue to give strength to your family, you are needed now more than ever. 4 years is not enough time, but appreciate the time you did get. Wish you were not going through this. Sorry for your loss.

Tim, I have only one grandchild...and he's 4 years old. I can understand the pain and devastation you and your family are feeling. I know there is nothing I can say or do, but if you ever need a shoulder or just an ear, please don't hesitate to contact me.
You and your family ill be in our prayers for as long as needed.
Gary and Miss Linda

So Sorry to hear this Tim.
Prayers to you, your Grandson, and all who are hurting through the loss of this Angel. Be as strong as you can for the others.
Bless You.

Bear

Tim,
I’m so sorry…

I suspect there’s little anyone can say that will ease the pain you and your family are going through. Sadly, the loss of loved ones is a brutal fact of life…but losing a young child just seems beyond cruel. My only grandchild is my 5 year old grandson. He’s the center of my world. If we lost him, I’m afraid it would break me beyond any hope. It’s hard for me to express the sorrow I’m feeling for you.

Here’s hoping that your faith and your family will help you get through this dark time.

Sending love and hope, from my family to yours…

Red

Thank you all again … means a lot.
My daughter also has a huge support network that has been tremendous.
At the ‘local’ level, you get some reinforcement or restoration of faith in our humanity.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky