For when times get tough....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
yummy-ace-ventura.gif

Reactions: bauchjw
We have Nutria rat out here on the CA Delta, and there is no way in hell that I'd even think about eat'in one, I'll stick with eating Beaver.:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Last edited:
Even the dog walked by without a "sniff" at 3:16.

Could be that the rats over there eat something other than the garbage they live on, here.
They tear up Tules, bullrush, hyacinth and a bunch of other aquatic plants.
The only reason I don't shoot every one I run across is the area's that I see them in need clearing, the more the better as of now. when they start tearing up area's I care about they will meet up with my little speedy friend his name is, .17 HMR
1643785503994.png

Reactions: one eyed jack
They tear up Tules, bullrush, hyacinth and a bunch of other aquatic plants.
The only reason I don't shoot every one I run across is the area's that I see them in need clearing, the more the better as of now. when they start tearing up area's I care about they will meet up with my little speedy friend his name is, .17 HMRView attachment 524217

The .17 is indeed a speedy little friend. It'll reach out a good distance, too.

Sounds like fun to me.

POINT

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky