For when times get tough....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Shouldn't this be in the nose to tail section? :emoji_blush: And I only cringed once!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: WaterRat
Screenshot_20220128-103544~2.png

Ya know I've never considered becoming vegan however if it comes to eating rats I think I'd be vegan and that's a terrible thought :emoji_astonished:

Years ago, maybe before my time my parents went to Germany with another couple... remember dad telling the story that many times they didn't really know what they were eating, after one meal they were told it was kinda like eating rat in our country! I don't think they stopped eating meals after that lol!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Years ago, maybe before my time my parents went to Germany with another couple... remember dad telling the story that many times they didn't really know what they were eating, after one meal they were told it was kinda like eating rat in our country! I don't think they stopped eating meals after that lol!

Ryan

Guess it depends on the rat....
Fv1554744289%2Fshape%2Fmentalfloss%2F556901-nutria.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky