Food Saver Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea that's the POS I got from Sam's for 149.99. I got their email today saying it was 50% off, I guess they can't sell them as cheap as Sam's. Douchebags. Still a little touchy about it.
mad.gif

Sorry smokingjhawk, I am sure you meant well and I hope you don't buy one.
Squirrl, what exactly were you sealing when yours quit working?  I have been reading reviews on this one and there is only 1 bad review for hundreds of good reviews..  I am wondering if you just got a lemmon?  as for the box issue with sams, that is common policy up here so I keep all boxes untill the the time period for returns is over.  don't need the box for exchanges usally.  I ordered one yesterday from costco up here, so I am not worried as they have a supper return policy.

Steve

Thanks Dan.

stircrazy - I've had alot of folks tell me they have had the same problem. I was sealing dry pecans. Yea, I don't throw out boxes either, but this one was on my back porch and my neighbor came to "help out" by taking my trash and took the box. I've got another FoodSaver (older model, NOT MADE IN CHINA) coming next week I got off ebay. I'm over it. No big deal. Moving on to bigger and better things to play with. Like my new printer! WooHoo! It will print up to 13 x 44 inches! That's a big arse Squirrel!

Squirrel i went thru 3 of them b4 i got one that has lasted. So far so good allmost 16 months. Made in china is the problem

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky