1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Food Saver Deal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pineywoods, Dec 17, 2010.

1. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

2. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

good deal

3. danmcg

danmcg Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good deal Jerry! Thanks for the heads up.

4. mudduck

mudduck Smoking Fanatic

thanks piney just order one

5. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Here's another one to go with your sealers 
    http://www.foodsaver.com/Product.asp...=1179&pid=7668   Order 8 rolls (11" or 8") and at checkout enter promo code 40FEAAA.  Your roll total adjusts to about $5.34 each.  That's the cheapest I've ever seen these rolls.

6. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

That is a good deal thanks I just ordered 8 rolls

7. pineywoods

Wow its been like Christmas around my house the last couple days [​IMG]  Yesterday my vacuum sealers came in and today my bag material came in