Food Saver One Day Sale 66% Off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You know, I actually signed on here tonight with the sole intent of reading about these things and actually buying one. Thanks ronp, it's on its way!

You are welcome, glad to help.

Man they're giving them away. For that price I might buy another one just for back up. Thanks Ron

thanks for the heads up. I've been meaning to buy one of these for awhile now. I finally pulled the trigger on this one. I figured with the free bags and marinader, for that price, how could you go wrong? And free shipping. Didn't care for the 8% sales tax, since you don't usually have to pay that online, but oh well. It was only an extra $5

Here Get the latest product news, special offers and more. Sign up now >

HOME | MY CART | MY ACCOUNT | MY ORDER

Sorry, the page you requested cannot be displayed.

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

If you need additional assistance, we'll be happy to help: Contact Us

Spacer.gif

[emoji]169[/emoji]2009 Sunbeam Products, Inc., doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions. All Rights Reserved. A subsidiary of Jarden Corporation(NYSE:JAH).

About Us | Jarden Corp. | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Affiliates

Spacer.gif

This is what I keep getting and customer service is closed.

Dave

I just tried it and it worked. I even refreshed the page and it came up.

Good luck and try again.

Dude this thing rocks. They had a 20% off sale the other day on meat, and what I haven't eaten already got sealed up into small portions tonight and put in the freezer. I used the marinade canister to do some talapia that I usually marinade in the fridge for as long as I dare to do it and they tasted incredible using the 10 minute marinade function. They will have the 10# for 10$ beef sale again at the other store here and I am going to stock up this time.

At $325.99 MSRP, that means 5 of these ronp found for the $64.04 I paid for the FS. I can't justify that kind of expense with my small amount, but I do admit that seems a lot more durable than the foodsaver.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky