• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

FOOD PROCESSOR HELP ...

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 8, 2013
i want to make some of these recipes that call for EMULSIFYING the meat mix. i understand a food processor is the answer BUT there are many options. when i look into them some say they have an emulsifying blade but i think that pertains to doing liquids, dressings etc ...

i see you can multiple grind the meat mix but i think in my case a processor would be easier.

im looking at a 12 cup with 1000 watt motor and think that will do the trick. can help out around here with alot of other stuff we do in the kitchen also.

IF i get one, what blade do you use to make this emulsified wienee meat,  ...  lol
and Bavarian Meatloaf etc..

THANKS FOR ANY HELP !!!!

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 22, 2011
I have the Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor. It's the old workhorse, nothing fancy but the thing would emulsify gravel. I got it from my cooking school when they switched to a Robot Coup and just got the steel blade, base and bowl. Had to jury rig it to power up since I didn't get the insert that goes into the chute which trips the safety switch. But it works better than any food processor I've ever used. It'll emulsify ground meat easily. I think they go for about a hundred bucks on Amazon.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.