FOOD PROCESSOR HELP ...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 8, 2013
Terrace BC Canada
i want to make some of these recipes that call for EMULSIFYING the meat mix. i understand a food processor is the answer BUT there are many options. when i look into them some say they have an emulsifying blade but i think that pertains to doing liquids, dressings etc ...

i see you can multiple grind the meat mix but i think in my case a processor would be easier.

im looking at a 12 cup with 1000 watt motor and think that will do the trick. can help out around here with alot of other stuff we do in the kitchen also.

IF i get one, what blade do you use to make this emulsified wienee meat,  ...  lol
and Bavarian Meatloaf etc..

THANKS FOR ANY HELP !!!!

I have the Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor. It's the old workhorse, nothing fancy but the thing would emulsify gravel. I got it from my cooking school when they switched to a Robot Coup and just got the steel blade, base and bowl. Had to jury rig it to power up since I didn't get the insert that goes into the chute which trips the safety switch. But it works better than any food processor I've ever used. It'll emulsify ground meat easily. I think they go for about a hundred bucks on Amazon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky