Food grater

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My 1975 Rival grinder/slicer is still going strong. The bolt for the handle rusted out and had to be replaced, but that's all the maintenance I've done in the past 45 years. I'm amazed that the rubber suction cup still grabs the counter, but it does.

s-l1600.jpg

I have the KA, dragged it out the other day after Steve made hash browns, washed the starch out of them after I shredded them, should have used the Blackstone to cook them, going to nuke them the next time cool in fridge overnight then shred and skip the wash

My 1975 Rival grinder/slicer is still going strong. The bolt for the handle rusted out and had to be replaced, but that's all the maintenance I've done in the past 45 years. I'm amazed that the rubber suction cup still grabs the counter, but it does.

s-l1600.jpg
Got one just about identical except different brand from the MIL

s-l1600.jpg

Now that is quite the rig. They don't make them nearly as tough as that old guy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky